SUCCESSFUL WEEKEND FOR THE ATHLETES TRAINED BY TRM
The Trail Running 2016 season has just started and we already celebrate the early successes of the International TRM Trail Runners Group trained by TRM Coaches.
Here are the Athletes results of the past 2 weekends in chronological order:
- Christiaan Vorster, South African athlete who resides and runs in South Africa – on his debut on the long distance – at the Addo Elephant Trail ranks 14th overall and 5th in his category
- Lorenzo Naldi, runs at his best at the Challenge Florence Urban Trail and takes over the 1st place overall
- Gianfranco Maraschin, in the tough Transcanaria Marathon (Spain), gets the 5th place in his category
Compliments from TRM Coaches and Team!
Starting from Spring 2016, TRM will publish on TRM Blog the results of the athletes who will rank:
- Category, 1st to 5th positing
- Overall, 1st to 20th position
endurance trail, trail, trail running, trail running movement, trailrunning, Training, training ultra trail, training ultratrail, TRM Athletes, TRM performances, TRM podium, TRM training, ultra trail, ultratrail