JANUARY 19 AT 8.00PM – 1° 2016 TRM EVENT: “ENDURANCE TRAIL RUNNING: Professional Training and Injuries prevention”
All Trail Runners , or beginners, Save the Date: The event is scheduled for Tuesday, January 19 at 20.00pm, Fisiomedical, Via Milano 431 , in Vigliano Biellese ( BI ).
What is there?
An interesting Seminar on endurance will take place:
“ENDURANCE TRAIL RUNNING: Professional Training and Injuries prevention”
And more specifically we will discuss about :
- How to get ready for a trail running competing,
- Mental characteristics of an ultra runner and how to train them,
- Mistakes to avoid when training and racing,
- Practical advices for a year of training,
- Tips on technical clothing, equipment and gear, how to avoid unnecessary and expensive purchases,
- Sport nutrition and supplements,
- Injuries, how to prevent them and how to cure them
Wear sportswear, the event takes place in the gym and you will also have a practical session.
How to join?
Simple, it is Free (subject to availability) , so do not waste time : call us at 015.512446 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org o email@example.com
The speakers from TRM , Trail Running Movement® , International Service Company specialized Trail Running, are qualified and certified Coaches experts in endurance training plans up to 330km. The TRM Method® is a unique scientific approach to the preparation of Ultra Endurance Trail Running races and experienced first hand by the members of the TRM TEAM in international competitions and by 50 athletes around the World .
Whatever your level of preparation and your aspiration, do not miss the appointment!