CIMALP VISION ONE CUSTOMIZABLE SUNGLASSES
TRM has tried for you the new customizable CimAp VISION ONE glasses designed for Trail Running and Running.
The first thing that you notice is the posibility to customize each element of the VISION ONE model. You have 18,000 possible combinations that allow you to create glasses tailored for you, according to your unique characteristics.
You can choose:
- the color of the lens
- the color of the frame
- the color of the ends
- the color of the nose bridge.
You can choose your favorite colors, coordinated with your way of being, your style, which even those who run do not give up.
Going into the specifics of the technical qualities, we noticed 5 important elements that make this eyewear a “must have” for those who run in the mountains:
- The lenses are ultra-ventilated with 6 vents and NoFoG coating to prevent fogging
- They are UV 400 (100% anti-UV) and compatible with optical insert (available separately);
- They weigh only 26g, they are rimless and ultra light
- They guarantee maximum comfort. The ends and the nose bridge are flexible and adjustable in such a way as to adapt to the shape of your face and remain stable during the run
- Snug and ergonomic, they look good on everyone
BUY Now your CimAlp VISION ONE GLASSES, Click here
Digital Strategic Marketing Director – certified Innovation Manager – in multinational companies, she is still today the only Italian female athlete to have ran 900 km and 55,000m D+ in the mountains in a single stage race (Transpyrenea 2016, 3rd women overall). She counts numerous Podiums and international Victories on races over 100k. She holds a SNaQ CONI certification as a Trail Running Coach, Athletic Trainer and in Nutrition and Sports Supplementation. Since 2014 she is President and sports executive of innovative technology startups and companies, including Trail Running Movement and Digital Sport 360. She trains elite trail running athletes and she teaches in trail running coach certification courses. She is an author of sports articles on training, nutrition and supplementation in trail running and running, both in Italian and in English and Spanish. She manages relationships and collaborations with Federations and Race Organizers.