The training program enables to:
- optimize the training with a progressive adaptation to the trail running discipline through sessions and exercises complementary to your primary sport practiced
- balance workloads considering training, competitions and recovery time of the different sports
- minimize the risk of injuries caused by functional overload
- improve your running technique on different terrains, uphill and downhill
- choose and properly use trail running shoes, materials and gear
Your training program is
- personalized: it is built exclusively on the psycho-physical characteristics of the athlete
- gradual: it is based on progressive workloads
- flexible: it adapts to personal, family and professional needs
- convenient: it is a pdf document sent by email and can be consulted via PC, smartphone and tablet
- guaranteed: it is based on the direct experience of the TRM Coaches, certified professionals and international athletes.
The training program includes:
- support in defining the race calendar
- monthly training tables
- general advice on sports nutrition
- guidelines to avoid or manage injuries
- advices on the purchase of gear, shoes and technology
- email assistance in case of doubts or in-depth analysis (within 48h)
- opportunity to join the WhatsApp TRM Athletes Group
- access to the Strava TRM Team Club
The training program Multi Sport is suitable for:
- athletes practicing other sports (i.e.: triathlon, mountain bike, cycling, ski mountaineering, cross country skiing) with a running experience of at least two years and some knowledge of training terminologies related to Athletics.
HOW TO APPLY
To start the program you need to:
- identify the training program considering your goal race distance of the year
- choose the duration of the program, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months. Keeping in mind that long the distance races require more training time
- send the necessary documentation for personal identification and fulfillment of legal obligations (identity document, health ID card, medical certificate)
- proceed to payment
After completing the procedure for the purchase and delivery of the documents, within 2 working days the Secretariat will send you the link to complete the Athlete Questionnaire (Assessment) and will confirm the start date of the program.
There are no reviews yet.