The Assessment Race Strategy enables the athlete to:
- identify areas for improvement aimed at sports performance
- transfer to the TRM Coach the information necessary to develop the race plan
- receive initial feedback on the priority areas to work on to achieve sports goals
The Assessment Race Strategy is indicated for:
- trail runners or road runners who want to optimize all aspects of athletic training
- ultra trail runners who are about to face races over 100km with many difficulties
- Elite trail runners who wish to maximize their performance in National and International competitions or in the Championships.
HOW TO APPLY
To start the Assessment Race Strategy you need to:
- send the necessary documentation for personal identification and fulfillment of legal obligations (identity document, health ID card, medical certificate)
- proceed to payment
After completing the procedure for the purchase and delivery of the documents, within 2 working days the Secretariat will send you the link to complete the questionnaire and will confirm the start date.