The Injury Recovery program enables to:
- restart or continue athletic training, after an injury or health problems, thanks to “injury free” training techniques
- prepare the body for the resumption of training sessions and competitions
- minimize the risk of future injuries
Your training program is
- personalized: it is built exclusively on the psycho-physical characteristics of the athlete
- gradual: it is based on progressive workloads
- flexible: it adapts to personal, family and professional needs
- convenient: it is a pdf document sent by email and can be consulted via PC, smartphone and tablet
- guaranteed: it is based on the direct experience of the TRM Coaches, certified professionals and international athletes.
The Injury Recovery program includes:
- survey on previous sporting history
- monthly training tables
- assistance via e-mail in case of doubts or more info required (within 48h)
The Injury Recovery program is suitable for:
- road runners or trail runners who have suffered an injury or medical surgery and are unable to resume training in the short term.
HOW TO APPLY
To start the training program you need to:
- identify the training program consistent with your goal race of the year
- choose the duration of the program: 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months. Keep in mind that the more serious the injury has been, the more time it takes to recover the ideal physical fitness to resume training
- send the necessary documentation for personal identification and fulfillment of legal obligations (identity document, health ID card, medical certificate)
- proceed to payment
After completing the procedure for the purchase and delivery of the documents, within 2 working days the Secretariat will send you the link to complete the questionnaire and will confirm the start date.
There are no reviews yet.