The Assessment Injury enables to:
- obtain a first professional opinion on your physical condition
- receive contact information on the Professionals, partners of TRM, for the specific injury
- get an initial feedback on whether or not to continue with training or temporarily suspend all activities
The Assessment Injury is suitable for:
- athletes seeking an additional professional opinion on their physical condition
- trail runners and road runners who have suffered an injury or health problems and need to find out whether to resume athletic training or not
HOW TO APPLY
To start the Assessment Injury you need to:
- send the necessary documentation for personal identification and fulfillment of legal obligations (identity document, health ID card, medical certificate)
- proceed to payment
After completing the procedure for the purchase and delivery of the documents, within 2 working days the Secretariat will send you the link to complete the questionnaire.
There are no reviews yet.