The Injury Prevention program enables to:
- strengthen muscles, tendons and joints in order to prevent the risk of injuries
- improve strengthening and elasticity necessary to face long and tough training sessions and challenging competitions (ultra, endurance trail)
Your training program is
- personalized: it is built exclusively on the psycho-physical characteristics of the athlete
- gradual: it is based on progressive workloads
- flexible: it adapts to personal, family and professional needs
- convenient: it is a pdf document sent by email and can be consulted via PC, smartphone and tablet
- guaranteed: it is based on the direct experience of the TRM Coaches, certified professionals and international athletes.
The training program includes:
- survey on previous sporting history
- monthly training tables
- assistance via e-mail in case of doubts or more info required (within 48h)
The Injury Prevention program is suitable for:
- road runners or trail runners who have a strong predisposition to injuries
HOW TO APPLY
To start the Injury Prevention program you need to:
- send the necessary documentation for personal identification and fulfillment of legal obligations (identity document, health ID card, medical certificate)
- proceed to payment
After completing the procedure for the purchase and delivery of the documents, within 2 working days the Secretariat will send you the link to complete the questionnaire and will confirm the start date.
There are no reviews yet.