The Test Athlete Potential enables to receive:
- a professional evaluation on the fitness level, training organization and type of workouts, athlete’s potential and goals
- indications of primary importance on relevant gaps to improve the performance in training and competition
- a report with the Heart Rate Zones to set up the workouts using the heart rate monitor
- a table with the Running Pace Zones to be used for training sessions and road running competitions
The Test Athlete Potential is indicated for:
- trail runners and road runners who train independently and want to have a professional feedback on their training and approach to the discipline
- trail runners and road runners who want to improve performance
HOW TO APPLY
To start the Test Athlete Potential you need to:
- send the necessary documentation for personal identification and fulfillment of legal obligations (identity document, health ID card, medical certificate)
- proceed to payment
After completing the procedure for the purchase and delivery of the documents, within 2 working days the Secretariat will send you the link to complete the questionnaire.
There are no reviews yet.