Planning Training and Competitions in Trail Running
This eBook contains practical tips for planning and managing races in Trail Running.
The eBook helps you to organize training sessions and race calendar in order to increase the chances to reach the finish line.
This eBook will enable you to:
- understand how a correct planning of training sessions and race calendar may increase your athletic performance
- identify and avoid the main mistakes when defining the race calendar
- understand which type of training programs works for you
The eBook main topics are:
- general introduction to trail running
- the most important 5 phases when planning training sessions and races
- the retro-planning methodology
- the different types of training plans for each trail runner
All kind of trail runners:
HOW TO APPLY
This eBook can be downloaded for free, after filling in some mandatory fields:
- first name
For the non-mandatory fields it is sufficient to insert an “x” and proceed with the “free” purchase, in the shop chart, in order to download the eBook in pdf format.
There are no reviews yet.