The Assessment Trail Camp enables to receive:
- a professional evaluation on the athlete’s fitness level, training organization before the stage and goals
- indications of primary importance on relevant gaps to improve the performance in training and competition
- a feedback on the race calendar
The Assessment Trail Camp is suitable for:
- trail runners who train independently and want to have a professional feedback on their approach to the discipline
- trail runners who want to improve performance
HOW TO APPLY
To start the Assessment Trail Camp you need to:
- send the necessary documentation for personal identification and fulfillment of legal obligations (identity document, health ID card, medical certificate)
- proceed to payment
After completing the procedure for the purchase and delivery of the documents, within 2 working days the Secretariat will send you the link to complete the questionnaire.
There are no reviews yet.