The team of the project
TRM Project Transpyrenea Extreme – il Team del Progetto
ROS – Raid Sahara Organization
It is the outdoor sport service company organizing the TransPyrenea, responsible for Raid Adventure and ultramarathons around the world in five continents.
In addition to the TransPyrenea competition, RSO has organized the: Trans Oman, Trans China, Trans Sahara, Trans Santiago, Trans Arabia, Patagonia Race.
Since 2016, TRM and Raid Sahara are partners of the Project TransPyrenea Extreme.
TRM Race Team TransPyrenea
Professional Athletes taking part to the TransPyrenea:
Cristina Tasselli and Marco Mori.
Certified athletic trainers, with 16 years of experience in competitive outdoor sports. Since 6 years they are participating to international Ultra Trails competitions with excellent results and ranking.
TRM Representative France, Responsible for the relations with RSO and French Press:
International Athlete, participant to many national trail running competitions and 2015 French National Champion Short Trail, Cat. Espoir
TRM Head of Social Netwoks and digital distribution channels:
Certified Coach and Ultra Trailer, part of TRM Team. He will be in charge of managing the TransPyrenea 16 days live, reporting in real time day-by-day of the event
Dr. Bianca Lenci
Specialized in sport injuries therapies and treatments. Certified in Australia (Mulligan Method).
She has participated as a Physiotherapist in famous Endurance Races: 100km of the Sahara; 100km of Senegal; 100km of the Caribbean; El Reto del Camino, 780km supporting Mariluz Mahrer Vinas in her solitary venture for charity fundraising.
TRM Personal Assistance Team:
Ornella Pellizzaro and Cornelio Colombara
Athletics Instructor . Ornella has supported the TRM Team for several years in international Ultra Trail races dealing with complex organizational assistance; Cornelio Colombara, is expert in logistics organization.
RESEARCH INSTITUTES – ENDURANCE SPORTS
IFC CNR – Institute of Clinical Physiology
The Institute of Clinical Physiology (IFC) is the largest biomedical research institute part of the National Research Council (CNR).
IFC focuses in the cardio-pulmonary disease activities and researches (pathogenesis, diagnosis and treatment), with special attention to interactions with the endocrine-metabolic system, kidney function and the central nervous system.
IBFM CNR – Institute of molecular bioimaging and physiology
This particular Institute of the CNR focuses on the research of health status and disease, investigating human body deep into molecular level. The IBFM headquartered in Segrate (MI).
SUISM – University School of Sport Sciences, University of Turin
It is a well known primary site of scientific research and higher education in Italy. SUISM pursues excellence in sports activities, providing the scientific and technical knowledge to sport professionals.
SANIS – School of Nutrition and Supplement in Sport
SANIS is a private specialized training school with the mission to provide innovative knowledge in sport nutrition for professionals working in this field.
The Scientific Research Teams
Over 14 researchers are involved in the definition of the Research Protocol and in the organization of the tests and data collection during the TransPyrenea race. They will work 7/7 days and 24h non stop, for 16 days !
CNR Institutes IFC and IBFN
- Lorenza Pratali, Institute of Clinical Physiology, CNR, Pisa, Head of the scientific research
- Kristian Ujka, Institute of Clinical Physiology, CNR, Pisa
- Luca Bastiani, Institute of Clinical Physiology, CNR, Pisa
- Guido Gardens SC of Neurology / SS of Medicine and Neurology in Mountain Enviroment USL Valle d’Aosta
- Sara Moretti, Institute of Bioimaging and Molecular Physiology, CNR, Segrate (MI)
- Simona Mrakic-Sposta, Institute of Bioimaging and Molecular Physiology, CNR, Segrate (MI)
- Simone Porcelli, Institute of Bioimaging and Molecular Physiology, CNR, Segrate (MI)
- Alessandro Tonacci, Institute of Clinical Physiology, CNR, Pisa
- Alessandra Vezzoli, Institute of Bioimaging and Molecular Physiology, CNR, Segrate (MI)
- Felicina Biorci – Interfaculty School of Sport Science – University of Turin; Member of scientific Commitee in Sanis
- Elisabetta Carraro – Department of Public Health and Pediatrics – University of Turin
- Marcello Lucchese – Interfaculty School of Sport Science – University of Turin
- Antonio Paoli – SUISM and SANIS research team
Giulio Merlini – SANIS research team