- Pre-camp technical briefing, daily during the camp
- 2 days of trail running accompanied by 3 Certified Coaches to discover the National Parks of Maiella, Abruzzo, Molise and Lazio
- 2 nights in dormitory on Friday and Saturday (double / triple room), 2 Dinners, 2 Breakfasts and 2 Packed Lunches
- Baggage transport
- Group videos and photos
Special GIFTS: La Sportiva Hat, CimaAlp Trail Running Glasses, Proaction Supplements, Discount Coupons up to 30%
For details see the program: click here.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED:
- Drinks with meals Consumption, any meal during trail running activity
- Personal and third-party liability insurance
- Mandatory medical certificate
Notes: The detailed complete program will be sent after the payment. A sports medical certificate is required. The TRM Membership Card, required by the Italian Law, is included in the price.
REGISTRATION: Through the contact form specifying “TRM TRAIL CAMP 76km”
HOW TO APPLY
To join the TRM Trail Running Camp you need to:
- send the necessary documentation for personal identification and fulfillment of legal obligations (identity document, health ID card, medical certificate)
- proceed to payment
After completing the procedure for the purchase and delivery of the documents, within 2 working days the Secretariat will send you the link to complete the questionnaire and will confirm the start date.
Digital Strategic Marketing Director – certified Innovation Manager – in multinational companies, she is still today the only Italian female athlete to have ran 900 km and 55,000m D+ in the mountains in a single stage race (Transpyrenea 2016, 3rd women overall). She counts numerous Podiums and international Victories on races over 100k. She holds a SNaQ CONI certification as a Trail Running Coach, Athletic Trainer and in Nutrition and Sports Supplementation. Since 2014 she is President and sports executive of innovative technology startups and companies, including Trail Running Movement and Digital Sport 360. She trains elite trail running athletes and she teaches in trail running coach certification courses. She is an author of sports articles on training, nutrition and supplementation in trail running and running, both in Italian and in English and Spanish. She manages relationships and collaborations with Federations and Race Organizers.