- This event has passed.
Vertica Trail Courmayeur Mont Blanc T54K VK1000 VK2000
30 July @ 08:00 - 1 August @ 20:00
Le GARE per SFIDARE il MONTE BIANCO
- 30 Luglio Vertical K1000 Night, 7Km di salita al primo tratto della Sky Way. Il vertical per tutti
- 31 Luglio Vertical K2000 (1 Punto ITRA), 11Km arrivando a toccare il cielo, il 2° al mondo. Un percorso per esperti
- 1 Agosto, T54 (3 Punti ITRA), un Trail di 54K e 4200mt d+. Se sei un trail runner che ama la montagna ed i paesaggi mozzafiato, non puoi perdertelo!
TI stati chiedendo cosa sono i *Challenge ed i Relais*? I Challenge sono piu’ gare da correre individualmente combinando le prove tra loro, scegliendo tra VK1, VK2 e T54K. I Relais ti danno la possibilità di formare un Team ed ogni componente correrà una gara diversa.
INFO dettagliate: www.verticaltrailcourmayeurmontblanc.com
The RACES to CHALLENGE the MONT BLANC
- July 30th Vertical K1000 by Night, 7Km of ascent to the first station of the SKy Way. The perfect vertical for everyone
- July 31st Vertical K2000 (1 ITRA Point), 11Km reaching the sky, the 2nd in the World. A track for experts
- 1st August, T54 (3 ITRA Points), a trail running race of 54K and 4200m d+. If you are a trail runner who loves the mountains and breathtaking landscapes, you can’t miss it!
Are You wondering what are the *Challenges and the Relais*? The Challenges are more races to be run individually by combining two or more of them, choosing from VK1, VK2 and T54K. The Relais gives you the opportunity to form a team and each component will run a different race.
ALL INFO: www.verticaltrailcourmayeurmontblanc.com
Digital Strategic Marketing Director – certified Innovation Manager – in multinational companies, she is still today the only Italian female athlete to have ran 900 km and 55,000m D+ in the mountains in a single stage race (Transpyrenea 2016, 3rd women overall). She counts numerous Podiums and international Victories on races over 100k. She holds a SNaQ CONI certification as a Trail Running Coach, Athletic Trainer and in Nutrition and Sports Supplementation. Since 2014 she is President and sports executive of innovative technology startups and companies, including Trail Running Movement and Digital Sport 360. She trains elite trail running athletes and she teaches in trail running coach certification courses. She is an author of sports articles on training, nutrition and supplementation in trail running and running, both in Italian and in English and Spanish. She manages relationships and collaborations with Federations and Race Organizers.